From week to week fans watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell on “We’re The Campbells” and love every moment of it. The couple shows what it’s like to go through ups and downs, but remain so loving to each other. In this video they discuss sex while married.
Erica mentioned that when you’re married you’re not competing with someone else and that you should have a healthy sex life. Warryn spoke about how when you have sex with someone you aren’t married to, you can feel off or that something is wrong. He even quoted a scripture about sex in marriage and Erica spoke about people trying to justify when they have sex and aren’t married.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbell’s” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One!
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Lil Rel Steps In Big Time After A.J. Johnson’s Widow Said No One Was Donating To Husband’s GoFundMe
- Community Connection Thursday September 23rd 2021
- Today We Are Broadcasting Live From The 2021 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY DAY – Indianapolis Urban League
- New Music! John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits”
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- Happy Birthday: A Look Into The Legacy Of Ray Charles
Warryn & Erica Campbell Explain Why Sex Is Better When You’re Married [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com