- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 14 ounces king prawns, 4 pieces chopped and the rest set aside
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 and ½ 14.5oz cans of chopped tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ teaspoon hot smoked paprika
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces linguine pasta
- 12 cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 3 tablespoons butter
Garlic Butter Tomato Shrimp Linguine Recipe was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
How much does it cost to field a car in the Indy 500?
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
TV Mom Comes Out About Being Gay!
Gospel Artist Tye Tribbett Says Homosexuality May Be 'Natural' But It's Not 'God's Best'
The Light Community Calendar