Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Happy Birthday Anthony Brown!!!
- Ericaism: “Let Go Of The Baggage”
- Mary Mary Invite Fans To Cruise With Them To Israel In 2019
- 6 Popular Megachurch Bands That Are Reinventing Worship
- Snoop Dogg & Kirk Franklin Talk Growing Up In Church In New Youtube Series
- 12 Time Grammy Winner CeCe Winans Releases A Treasure Trove of Christmas Songs
- TASHA COBBS LEONARD’S NEW LIVE ALBUM RELEASES EVERYWHERE NOVEMBER 2
- The 49th Annual GMA Dove Awards Will Be televised on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network)
- Saturday Night Live Gospel Song of the Night
- Chance The Rapper Is Donating $1 Million To Chicago Mental Health Services