Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin
- Visual Artist Earnest Shaw Immortalizes Aretha Franklin In The Charm City
- ’12 Days With God’: Movie Based on Man’s Changed Life After Talking to God in Hospital
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Says Aretha Franklin Could Close A Show
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard To Launch The Revival Tour
- The 5 Greatest Gospel Songs of Aretha Franklin
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey
- Mariah Carey Says Aretha Franklin ‘Never Left Church,’ Taught Her to Bring God With Her
- Darlene Zschech, Yolanda Adams & Franklin Graham Pay Tributes To The Late Aretha Franklin
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump