Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bill Could Allow Florida Schools To Offer Bible, Religion Class
- History Channel Announces New Show Called ‘Jesus: His Life
- Praise! Former NFL Player Devon Still’s Daughter Is Still Cancer-Free
- Pastor Jamal Bryant’s New Birth Helps Furloughed Workers
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Community Connection Tuesday January 22
- Community Connection Monday January 21
- Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- Feeling Discouraged In Your Purpose? Dr. Tony Evans Encourages Leaders Called To ‘A Small Place’