Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Community Connection Tuesday June 2nd
- Indianapolis Public Library Summer Reading Programs for Youth and Adults
- Get out and let your voice be heard! Vote in TODAY’s Primary Elections.
- Eugene Dooley who is running for District 95 joins us live on Community Connection.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Pharmacies [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Protesters March To Governor’s Residence
- Trump Invokes Insurrection Act of 1807 To Attempt To Stop Nationwide Riots
- Community Connection Monday June 1st
- Michael Eric Dyson Offers A Few Solutions To Combat Injustice [EXCLUSIVE]
- Find out where you need to go tomorrow, June 2nd to Vote in this Primary Election. Early Voting Ended today, June 1st at Noon.