GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- UPDATE: Suspect Identified In Shooting That Left 8 People Dead At FedEx Facility
- Mayor, Police and FBI Holding Press Conference On Indianapolis Mass Shooting
- What We Know About The Deadly Mass Shooting At An Indianapolis FedEx Facility
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Savannah And Zhuri James Are Melanin Queens In Gorgeous Mommy And Me Photo!
- Community Connection Thursday April 15th 2021
- Community Connection Wednesday April 14th 2021
- Community Connection Tuesday April 13th 2021
GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com