- 1 package (at least 1 lb) of your favorite smoked sausage , Homemade links or you might can even try boneless chicken
- 4-5 decent-sized potatoes
- 1 small jar banana peppers
- 1-2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil (yes, it has to be OLIVE oil)
- salt & pepper
- *optional — 3 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp creole seasoning
Quick Meal: OVEN-ROASTED SAUSAGES, POTATOES, AND PEPPERS was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com
8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife, Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
How much does it cost to field a car in the Indy 500?
How did Gospel Artist Tonex Become Gay Activist B-Slade?
Israel Houghton Reveals Divorce From Wife, Accepts Blame: ‘I Failed And Sinned In My Marriage’
TV Mom Comes Out About Being Gay!
Gospel Artist Tye Tribbett Says Homosexuality May Be 'Natural' But It's Not 'God's Best'
The Light Community Calendar