Ingrid Bohannon is a writer and glam coach, who spoke about her book, “The C Word: Celibacy My 28-Year Journey.” Bohannon was married and then got a divorced and when coming out of her marriage quickly realized that the dating game had changed. She chose celibacy because it meant so much to her.
It has made her dating life a little harder because some men don’t want to hear that and are quite shocked when they realize how long it’s been. She also realized it can create fewer ling term relationships. Bohannon shared that a lot of young girls are teased about wanting to follow this lifestyle and because there is so much sex-driven content some believe this is how things need to be.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Community Connection Tuesday April 23
- WATCH: TASHA COBBS LEONARD – ‘UNSUNG’ (FULL EPISODE)
- Artist & Comedian Jermaine Dolly Joins Praise Indy Team!
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Joins Praise Indy, Will Host ‘Praise Break’ On AM 1310 & 92.7 FM
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- J MOSS RETURNS W/ NEW SINGLE “VICTORY”
- NEW BIRTH BAILS NONVIOLENT OFFENDERS OUT OF JAIL
- SUNDAY BEST IS BACK JUNE 30TH ON BET WITH HOST KIRK FRANKLIN
- KIRK FRANKLIN ‘JUST FOR ME’ IN STUDIO PERFORMANCE
- NEW MUSIC VIDEO: DEITRICK HADDON – ‘HE CARRIED THE CROSS FOR ME’
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ingrid Bohannon Speaks About Dating While Being Celibate [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com