BeBe Winans has been in the music business for quite some time. He’s singer, songwriter, producer and recently released his new song “Laughter Just Like Medicine,” featuring Korean Soul. Winans talked about how much joy this song gives to people and how it’s not just for those that don’t know God, but for the people that believe in him as well.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He mentioned that laughter is a weapon and that instead of getting angry at certain situations we should just laugh about it. Winans believes it will change the entire situation and he’s learned that overtime. He also spoke about how he linked up with the Korean Soul gospel group.
Winans mentioned that Donald Lawrence sent him a video of them performing and he loved their voices. Originally, Boyz II Men was supposed to be on the track, but it didn’t happen. Winans was able to contact his church that is affiliated with a church in Seoul and talk to the pastor about working with them. He’s so happy about making new music and working with more artist as well as giving fans music that they will fall in love with.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
Star Transformation: Bebe Winans Over The Years
1. Apollo Theater 2005 Spring Benefit 'The Magic Lives On'Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Ron Galella Archive - File Photos 2011Source:Getty 2 of 11
3.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. BeBe Winans' 45th Birthday CelebrationSource:Getty 4 of 11
5.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. 2004 Princess Grace AwardsSource:Getty 6 of 11
7.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Nashville Chapter Recording Academy Honors 2005Source:Getty 11 of 11
- The 49th Annual GMA Dove Awards Will Be televised on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network)
- Saturday Night Live Gospel Song of the Night
- Chance The Rapper Is Donating $1 Million To Chicago Mental Health Services
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- BLESSING OF THE DAY: This Woman’s Life Was Changed Forever At Praise In The Park 2018
- Priscilla Shirer Apologizes To Black Americans For Saying She Doesn’t Describe Herself As Black
- Christian Radio Host Delilah Breaks Silence on Son’s Suicide, Shares How Faith Got Her Through
- Bishop Jakes Captures Historic Mother-to-Mother Moment: Sybrina Fulton Honors Allison Jean At International Gathering
BeBe Winans: “Laughter Is A Weapon” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com