Erica Campbell spoke about having negative thoughts when carrying out different things in life. When you don’t align your thoughts with your actions you can’t move forward at times. Erica spoke about speaking life, but then talking about death.
She also remembered something a play director said which is about having an A, B and C plan. Erica then mentioned putting your all into the things you want and not thinking negatively about it. She also ended with a special quote saying, “All things are possible to them that believe.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Community Connection Tuesday April 23
- WATCH: TASHA COBBS LEONARD – ‘UNSUNG’ (FULL EPISODE)
- Artist & Comedian Jermaine Dolly Joins Praise Indy Team!
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Joins Praise Indy, Will Host ‘Praise Break’ On AM 1310 & 92.7 FM
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- J MOSS RETURNS W/ NEW SINGLE “VICTORY”
- NEW BIRTH BAILS NONVIOLENT OFFENDERS OUT OF JAIL
- SUNDAY BEST IS BACK JUNE 30TH ON BET WITH HOST KIRK FRANKLIN
- KIRK FRANKLIN ‘JUST FOR ME’ IN STUDIO PERFORMANCE
- NEW MUSIC VIDEO: DEITRICK HADDON – ‘HE CARRIED THE CROSS FOR ME’
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ericaism: Align Your Thoughts With Your Actions [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com